Useful Info

Do I need consent?

If you are developing an existing bore, you do not need a consent.

If you are drilling a new bore or modifying an existing bore, you will need to apply for a consent.


Beacon shows all the water bores consented and drilled in Southland.


SouthDrill offers quotes and advice when it comes to water bore drilling, piling and offal and soak pits on your property. We are here to help our customers through the resource consent process and compliance when it comes to offal holes and soak holes. Get in touch today to discuss your project.